An interactive trade fair stand is an exhibition stand at a trade show that is designed to allow visitors to the stand to actively interact with the stand and the products or services on offer. These interactions can be enabled, for example, through interactive displays, games, quizzes, simulations, or other tools that allow visitors to engage with the exhibit and the products or services offered in a fun or entertaining way. The purpose of an interactive exhibition stand is to attract the attention of visitors and encourage them to engage more deeply with the products or services on offer.
How can you design an interactive fair stand?
An interactive trade show stand can be designed in a number of ways, depending on the goals and the resources available. Some ways you can design an interactive trade show stand include:
- Interactive displays: by using interactive displays, such as the AppSCREEN®, visitors to the booth can easily interact with the products or services offered.
- Games and quizzes: by designing games and quizzes, visitors of the stand can learn more about the products or services offered in an entertaining way.
- Simulations: Simulations give the stand visitors the opportunity to try and test the products or services offered in a realistic environment.
- Demos and demonstrations: Demos and demonstrations provide stand visitors with the opportunity to see the products or services on offer in action and see for themselves their functions and features.
- Personal advice: providing personal advice allows visitors at the stand to receive individual attention to their questions and concerns.
It is important that the interactive stand is tailored to the target audience and that the products or services offered are presented in a clear and understandable way. The design of the stand and the choice of appropriate promotional materials can also help to attract the attention of visitors and encourage them to engage with the stand and the products or services on offer.
What are the advantages of an interactive exhibition stand?
An interactive trade show stand has a number of advantages over a traditional, static trade show stand. Here are some of those advantages:
- Attract attention: Being able to interact with the stand and the products or services on offer grabs visitors’ attention and keeps them at the stand longer.
- Customer retention: By interacting with the stand and the products or services offered, visitors become more emotionally attached to the company and are more likely to take an interest in the products or services offered.
Conveying more information: Interactive elements such as quizzes, simulations, or demos can provide booth visitors with much more information about the products or services offered than a static stand.
- Obtain customer feedback: Through interactive elements such as surveys or polls, visitors of the stand can directly give their feedback on the products or services offered, thus gathering valuable customer feedback.
- Establishing customer contacts: By interacting with the stand and the products or services on offer, visitors to the stand have the opportunity to make direct contact with the company and receive personal advice. This can help to establish and deepen customer contacts.
All in all, an interactive trade fair stand offers the opportunity to attract the attention of visitors, arouse their interest in the products or services on offer and bind them emotionally to the company. It also makes it possible to convey much more information about the products or services offered and to obtain customer feedback.
How can AppSCREEN® contribute to an interactive trade show booth?
The AppSCREEN® giant tablet system is based on the Android operating system and apps. Apps are interactive by nature. Starting from the Google AppStore, there are currently 2.5 million apps available to users. Simply download an interactive game, wheel of fortune, whiteboard, quiz and more. ( even spontaneously) and you’re ready to go.
Do you need ideas for your stand? Then we can support you.